What is your favorite way to celebrate the Day of Love? What traditions define the holiday to you? Chocolate indulgences, red velvet cupcakes, a heart shaped wreath of blooms, candy heart topiaries, kids' valentines, paper heart garlands, rustic word art with conversation heart messages? I found lots of inspiration on Pinterest to get me in the mood for Valentine's day. And the great thing for me is that my daughter's birthday is two weeks prior to the holiday so we usually get to incorporate Valentine's ideas into her birthday celebration. Here are some of the best inspirational ideas for the holiday that I found. Check out the links below the pics for more information.
For the Home:
1) Conversation Heart Topiary
2) Valentine's Word Art
3) XO Door Wreath- this is very unique.
4) Headboard Heart Garland- I thought this was adorable.
5) Paper Heart Garland
Crafts for the Kids:
1) These 3D valentines are popular this year.
2) Muah Valentines
3) Crayon Hearts for the sun to shine through. I think we will try this.
4) A paper heart made of tiny paper hearts.
5) Yarn Hearts
6) A jar of blooms and candy.